House - semi-detached
3 Bedroom House - semi-detached
- Semi-detached property
- Close to local shops & schools
- No onward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Master with fitted wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen diner
- Open aspect views to the rear
- Off-road parking/driveway
- Good commuter links
* OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN** STRINGFELLOWS ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to have received the instructions to market for sale this THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED property situated in Bickershaw. The property is conveniently placed close to local amenities such as local shops and schools, GOOD COMMUTER LINKS and local bus routes into Leigh and Wigan town centres are also placed close by. The property comprises on the ground floor in brief of, Entrance hallway, Lounge, A fitted kitchen diner and a CONSERVATORY. To the first floor there is a landing providing access to THREE bedrooms ( master benefitting from FITTED WARDROBES) and a three piece family bathroom completes the first floor. Outside to the rear of the property there is a lawned and paved garden with established plants & shrubs, a garden shed and OPEN ASPECT VIEWS. To the front it is mainly laid to lawn with a paved driveway providing access for OFF-ROAD PARKING. This property also benefits from gas central heating.
- propertyBathrooms: 0
- propertyEnsuites: 0
- propertyReceptionRooms: 0
- propertyAge: Not Specified
- floorArea: 0.00
- floorAreaUnits: sq ft
- priceQualifier: -
- propertyTenure: Leasehold
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 3'02 X 6'04 UPVC double glazed door to front, Carpet, Coved ceiling & light, Gas central heating radiator, Stairs to first floor, Electric sockets.
LOUNGE 14'03 X 14'05 UPVC double glazed bay window to front, Carpet, Coved ceiling & light, Feature fire place with marble back panel & hearth + coal effect gas fire, T.V point, Dado rail, Internal hardwood double glazed French doors to kitchen diner, Electric sockets.
KITCHEN DINER 9'10 X 14'05 UPVC double glazed window to rear, A range of fitted wall & base units with complementary worktops, 1 Â½ Stainless steel bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer, Integrated stainless steel electric oven with separate electric hob, Stainless steel extractor fan, Integrated fridge freezer, Integrated washing machine, Part tiled walls, Tile effect laminate flooring, Under cupboard lighting, Coved ceiling, X2 Ceiling lights, Electric sockets, UPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 7'11 X 11'03 UPVC double glazed conservatory, UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear, Tiled flooring, Ceiling light with fan, Wall light, Gas central heating radiator, Electric sockets.
LANDING UPVC double glazed window to side, Carpet, Coved ceiling & light, Storage cupboard, Loft access, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM 1 15'04 X 8'01 UPVC double glazed window to front, A range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards + bedside cabinets, Dressing area, Coved ceiling & light, Carpet, Gas central heating radiator, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM 2 9'09 X 7'11 UPVC double glazed window to rear, Carpet, Ceiling light, Electric sockets, Gas central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 3 5'11 X 9'08 UPVC double glazed window to front, Carpet, Coved ceiling & light, Electric sockets, Gas central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 6'00 X 6'01 UPVC double glazed window to rear, Three piece suite comprising of low level w/c, Hand wash basin, Bath with over head shower, Chrome towel radiator, Fully tiled walls, Tile effect laminate flooring, Ceiling light.
GARDEN To the rear of the property there is a lawned and paved garden with established plants & shrubs, a garden shed and open aspect views. To the front it is mainly laid to lawn with a paved driveway providing access for off-road parking.
TENURE THIS PROPERTY IS FREEHOLD.
RATES COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
VIEWINGS Strictly by appointment via Stringfellows Estate Agents on tel. 01942 675216
VALUATION IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING YOUR CURRENT HOME STRINGFELLOWS WILL BE PLEASED TO PROVIDE A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION ON YOUR PROPERTY. PLEASE CONTACT TANYA LLOYD ON 01942 675216
SERVICES The services to the property (ie Gas, electricity, water and drainage) along with central heating system (if any) and fitted appliances described in these property particulars have not been tested by Stringfellows.
All dimensions given are approximate, having been taken by a Sonic Tape and are to be treated solely as a guide to room sizes
PURCHASING PROCEDURE If you are interested in purchasing this property, please call in person to our Office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred.
MORTGAGE ARRANGMENTS Let Stringfellows help search the whole of the market place to find the best possible mortgage package to suit your requirements whether you are employed, self employed or need that little extra help with your financial arrangements.
REMEMBER YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.