House - link detached
2 Bedroom House - link detached
- Link- detached property
- No onward chain
- Close to local amenities, shops and schools
- Short distance from Leigh Town Centre
- Good commuter links and local bus routes
- Modern fitted kitchen/ diner with French doors to rear
- Two bedrooms
- 3 Piece family bathroom suite
- Off- road parking/Garage
- Viewings recommended
***NEW TO THE MARKET*** STRINGFELLOWS ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to have received the instructions to market for sale this well presented TWO BEDROOMED, LINK DETACHED property situated in Leigh. The property is conveniently placed close to local amenities such as local shops, schools and the town centre of Leigh. GOOD COMMUTER LINKS to the A580 East Lancashire Road and local bus routes into Leigh, Atherton and Wigan town centres are all also placed close by. The property comprises in brief of Entrance vestibule, Lounge and a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/ DINER with FRENCH DOORS to the rear. To the first floor there is a landing providing access to TWO BEDROOMS and a modernTHREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE. Outside, to the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area, a garden shed and established plants and shrubs. To the front of the property is a lawned area with a paved driveway providing access to OFF- ROAD PARKING and a brick built GARAGE.
- propertyBathrooms: 1
- propertyEnsuites: 0
- propertyReceptionRooms: 0
- propertyAge: Not Specified
- floorArea: 0.00
- floorAreaUnits: sq ft
- priceQualifier: Asking Price Of
- propertyTenure: Freehold
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE 4' 00" x 3' 10" (1.22m x 1.17m) Wood effect laminate flooring, Alarm panel, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets, UPVC door to front.
LOUNGE 13' 04" x 10' 03" (4.06m x 3.12m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, Wood effect laminate flooring, Coal effect fire with marble back panel and hearth,TV Point, Coved ceiling, Feature spotlights, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
KITCHEN/ DINER 13' 04" x 9' 03" (4.06m x 2.82m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Wood effect laminate flooring, Part- tiled walls, A range of modern fitted wall and base units with complementary worktops, Sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer, Stainless steel splashback, Electric cooker with gas hob, Washing machine point, Worcester wall mounted combi boiler, Understairs storage cupboard, 2x Ceiling lights, Radiator, Electric sockets, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
STAIRS/ LANDING Carpet, Loft access (Partially boarded), Ceiling light, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM 1 13' 04" x 9' 03" (4.06m x 2.82m) 2x UPVC to front, Carpet, Sliding door wardrobe, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM 2 11' 01" x 6' 10" (3.38m x 2.08m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Carpet, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
BATHROOM 6' 02" x 6' 02" (1.88m x 1.88m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Tiled floor, Fully- tiled walls, 3 Piece bathroom suite composing of a WC, Sink in vanity and a Bath with a bi- folding shower screen, overhead electric shower and waterfall taps, Cladded ceiling, Ceiling spotlights, Chrome towel radiator.
GARDEN Outside, to the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area, wooden patio area, garden shed and established plants and shrubs. To the front of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a paved driveway providing access to OFF- ROAD PARKNIG and a GARAGE.
OTHER INFORMATION * Viewings - Strictly by appointment via Stringfellows Estate Agents on 01942 675216
* Valuation - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING YOUR CURRENT HOME STRINGFELLOWS WILL BE PLEASED TO PROVIDE A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION ON YOUR PROPERTY. PLEASE CONTACT TANYA LLOYD ON 01942 675216
* Services - The services to the property (i.e. gas, electricity, water and drainage) along with central heating system (if any) and fitted appliances described in these property particulars have not been tested by Stringfellows. All dimensions given are approximate, having been taken by a Sonic Tape and are to be treated solely as a guide to room sizes.
* Purchasing Procedure - If you are interested in purchasing this property, please call in person to our Office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred.
* Mortgage Arrangements - Let Stringfellows help search the whole of the market place to find the best possible mortgage package to suit your requirements whether you are employed, self-employed or need that little extra help with your financial arrangements.
REMEMBER YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.